ديسمبر ٢٦، ٢٠٠٧

laugh in the taste of tears


How r u everybody

i just wanted to prove 4 my self that i am still alive

sorry 4 using that strange language.. but i think that u r able to understand me

and u can use translation pages if u needed

i am now in Zambia ..and that 4 who dont know

i have started to understand that place

it is so nice

the only thing that is disturbing me..is

that i am away from my family specially my parents

and also away from my friends

and the people that i loved

truly i loved them too much

but not all ur dreams can turned into fact

and u cant get everything u need

my wishes to be happy

i will end my words with a small joke

one of my friends here told me...:"dont worry

it is just the first 15 years that are the most difficult

after that it is not matter

end

who will laugh is that man who has the chance to laugh

but i hope to communicate through that wonderful net

___________________-

see u again

alsalam alaikom

هناك تعليقان (٢):

doctor mohamad يقول...

delwakt a3allak ana
ma dam la yogad had yo3allek
robama mashgholeen fi el emtehanat
rabbena yewaffa2kom gamie3a

غير معرف يقول...

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
من
أرض الوطن
أرض الكنانة
شــــــمـــــــس
يحيكم ويتمنى لكم الصحة والعافية ويدعوا الله ان يحفظكم ويعينكم
فى البداية
علشان تعرف مدى الاهتمام ان بعت النهاردة
الكتابة بالإنجليزى تخفى ورائها الكثير
لا أدرى هى الغربة أم حب المكان وعدم الرغبة فى العودة
لكن انا هكتبلك مرة تانية
انا النهاردة مستعجل
تحياتى
شـــــــــــمــــــــــس

Powered By Blogger